Friday, February 12, 2010

LDS New Beginnings Night




I am a leader of the Young Women in our ward at church. Every year we have an event called New Beginnings. On this night we introduce any girls who are turning 12 over the next year to our program. This year we focused on wonderful women of the old testiment. So I thought I would show the blogging world the invitations I made. Yes, I used my silhouette cutter. I wanted something simple and elegant to celebrate womenhood throughout time. Hope you like it. I also made posters to introduce each girl turning 12 to the other girls. They were very last minute, hurry, hurry because I've been crazy busy, but I hope you like them.
ps- I am totally failing at blogging. I just have hard time downloading pictures. And can't figure out how to turn them in the program I am transfering them from. Please ignore my total incompantance. It makes me not want to blog but I hate the computer beating me. I will prevail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment