Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tubing my way.

I really have a love/hate relationship with snow. I just think you can do some really fun things in snow...like tubing. But I hate cold, wet weather and I hate feeling cold. So tonight I went tubing. I was so happy the weather was pretty warm. I wasn't cold at all. The other thing I hate about tubing is walking the flippin' hills. It is so tiring. So tonight I finally went to a hill with a tow rope. It was fabulous! Tubing without killing yourself walking up over and over dressed like a good tire blimp(remember I hate being cold). I wish that they had tow rope tubing when I was a kid. I would have loved it. The runs were long and fast. Now it was fun but had a little wipe out...oops. I now am a little sore and am definately feeling my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment