Thursday, January 14, 2010

Card from my sister in law.


Life has been crazy lately. My full 8 passanger Suburban broke down the other night and while waiting for a tow truck I get a phone call. My 8 year old had thrown up all over my bed and all over the floor. Great!! So now I am trying to do volunteer hours I signed up for at the kids school and deal with a sick kid, all with no truck. My husband also just started a new semester at school and is on the run all the time. I started to feel a little crazy and frustrated. But again life tells me to grab a clue. I am so blessed. Haiti just had a major earthquake. People are wishing their child was alive to care for. That they had a home, nevermind a school to go to. That a truck is major luxury working or not. Right now they are literally dying for a drink of water. I am so saddened by their tragedy. I am grateful that help is slowing reaching them. I am grateful the my church, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is already helping to deal with the problems there.
So today I am posting a card my sister in law, Julie just made me. It made me happy!! Love good crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment