Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sketchers:Shapes-Ups


Last night I actually went on a date with my man. He really needed some new running shoes. Well my man has very European fat feet. Finding shoes is always a challenge for him...to say the least. Well he tried on a few wide widths and they were ok. But he felt they weren't comfy enough. So on to the next shoe store. Well they pretty much had the same shoes. We were feeling a little frustrated. Then I saw the weirdest shoes I have ever seen. They are called-Shape Ups...by Sketchers. Get in shape without setting foot in a gym...they claim. The sole of the shoe is wild,kinda seesaw looking. They bump out but don't when you are standing in them. I wanted Ken/my man to try them. He walked away thinking I was crazy. I was just curious about them and I thought they were only in mens. So after a few whines he tried them. He was so surprized because they were so so comfy. And the weird sole looked ok when on. He insisted I try them. So I searched for the womens shoes and put some on. Oh my...total comfort. Next thing I know we bought Ken some and oops some for me too. They didn't have the style I wanted so mine will be delievered hopefully asap. Anyway I am excited to try them. I will keep you posted because these shoes claim to-
*Improve posture
*Strenghten the back
*Firm buttocks Muscles---need that BAD!!
*Reduce Cellulite and tone thighs.
*Firms Calf Muscles
*Improves blood circulation
*Tightens Ab Muscles.
*Reduce stress on knee and ankle joints
I know it's a shoe...sounds like a amazing workout machine. Sweet Niblets...as Hannah Montana would say. I can't believe I just wrote that! But seriously check them out...they even come with a video. www.sketcher.com. But don't look at the price...embarrassing I paid that...but mine were a bit on sale.
Seriously go to a shoe store just to check them out because they are so different.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!! Let me know how it goes and if they help firm your butt ;)

    ReplyDelete