Friday, January 15, 2010

Next Blog...

I just spent a bit of time exploring the next blog button. It was very interesting today. Every blog was about young families with toddlers, babies or one in the oven. It made me feel OLD!!! And I also realized that they talk a lot about potty training..gag! Boy that made me feel happy, I am so done with that.
Anyway everyone's blog was about their kids. Which made me think about the direction of my blog. Do I want to put my kids pictures up on my blog? use their names? I am a paranoid freak? I worry some sick creapo person will steal them or something. And then will my blog just be taken over by my perfect kids..heehee!! I don't want to be bragging about them all the time. Or maybe more so telling all their craziness!! Like Heidi's bedroom that seems to explode at least once a day. Or Jacob's fondness for hitting teens to make them his friend.(gotta love the logic of a 8 year old)
So I am hoping to stay true to my wishes and make my blog into more of my loves which amazingly enough are not just my four kids. But they do take up a ton of my life so they will have to be some part of it...like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment