Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 1

Why am I blogging?
There are many reasons for this blog. Mainly...all my friends are doing it. How teenager-ish. I'm such a grown-up.
Every day I love to look at my silhouette craft cutter blogs. I love them but hate how they are all "somebodies" in the crafting world. They also all share their stuff on each others pages and I want MORE. So now I'm going to add my stuff. I am not a professional. I am just a stay at home mom who makes ok crafting stuff. But bottom line it makes me really happy. I hope you enjoy the stuff I make.
Last night I made a purse with my silhouette machine and pattern from the Silhouette company. I blinged it with some garage sale find beads and now I making a cute card and maybe a tag to go with it. I was suppose to be doing it now but started a blog instead...typical. I am hoping to post pictures later because again I am out of time. I am planning to figure out how to do that and post them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment