Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday night fun??




Yes, another friday night and I'm a at home doing nothing...loser. But actually it is by choice. It is freezing in my house and so it must be way too cold outside for me. Why must winter exist?
Anyway I did a bunch of crafty things that I want to post but I can't find my camera. Duh!! But today I finally used the new embossing powder and dryer thingy that my dear hubby bought me for Christmas. I have just never got into embossing...I like it but was too cheap to buy the stuff. I wasn't sure I'd really like it that much. So today my daughter Kaitlyn played with me and we both really liked it. We tried a few colors and had a bunch of fun. We also threw together a two secondish card. Which I will post asap...well as soon as it warms up enough to search everywhere for my disappearing camera.
As you can see I found it.
The first picture is the card I made for a girl in our church youth group. I am the 2nd Councillor in the group. So I am in charge of the 12-13 year old girls and the group is called the Beehives. The purse is for the girl too. It is full of candy!!
The last picture is the quick practice of embossing.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the beehive card; so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. those are cute! Those beehives are lucky to have you in young womens.

    ReplyDelete