Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Silhouette addict??

Ok It is now 1:23 AM...yes AM. Still Monday in my head! Anyway, I am laying on my bed trying to be quiet so I don't wake my hubby. Am I going to sleep like a normal person? No I am not. I am checking the Silhouette store to see if anyone else loaded new cutter files today. And there was new ones that weren't there earlier today! Every Monday new files are put on the site for sale. Lots are put on Monday but sometimes throughout the week and they are put up by different artist at different times. So I like a crazy women check them a few times Monday and then periodically throughout the week. I have the unlimited download option where you pay a monthly fee. So therefore I MUST download everything even if I'll never need it...because I might one day. I know I have serious issues. It is not like I am even cutting stuff out everyday so why must I have the files the as fast as they are put online. I already have over 5000 files. It is so crazy. So tonight as I was on the site a few minutes ago I realized it is time to admit I have a problem and maybe seek help. Call craftaholics?? Start a 12 step program? I wonder if they have that? I'll search online as soon as I check the Silhouette site one more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment